LEGIT PAID Survey Sites??????????????

I realize I am not going to get rich quick lol , but getting paid a few bucks here an there to awnser a few questions couldn't hurt. And if I could find several of these then it would add up a bit quicker. So do you know of any? I am having a hard time finding them. I am a member of MySurvey and Opinionoutpost. So far OOP has rewarded me zelch for the time Ive spent awnsering a bizziliion questions lol and MS is send surveys and counting points but its seems like its gonna take an awful long time to get to 10 bucks! LOL Also do you know anything about REAL secret shoppers and how to get into that? I am a SAHM lookin to make a few extra bucks ;)
Thanks Ladies!

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• love you signAnd if you don't know anything, pease BUMP! I need all the help I can get ;) Thank You

madsmom314

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• The most I ever made spending WAY too much time doing surveys was about $5 a month. There is one company called Pinecone Research that pays (or at least used to pay) $5 per survey and I'd get about 1 a week with them, but it's not easy to get accepted. You usually have to get an invite when they are available from someone who is currently with them OR manage to get in when they do their rare open enrollments.

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• come over to the Money Making club in groups...tell them kim sent you. we are working together :)
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I tried both surveys and the mystery shopper thing. They were both a waste of time in my opinion. The little pay just wasn't worth all of the time and effort. I now work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals if you're interested.

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You can find a listing of legitimate survey sites here:  http://www.freelancebyu.com/makenbaken.htm

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I do some surveys online. Not great money, but some. I would say I spend a few hours a week doing them just when I have the time, and I make about $50 a week. Obviously not going to pay the bills just doing it, but it is nice for a little extra money.

http://tryvindale.com/VK2xDz56
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2011