Do you know with details the kinds of tasks your SO/DH does at work?

You are not going to believe this but some spouses have no idea of what actually their partners do job-wise speaking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. I did his paperwork for a couple of years to try to help him out when things were insanely busy. I helped him make training videos, too.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My is a retail salesman... pretty much he talks the talk then writes it up...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• For the most part, I do. There may be a few minor details that I am not aware of that he does, but I know the main stuff.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yep, I know everything my dh does at work...he's a truckdriver and calls me all day long and talks about what he's doing,LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• For the most part, yes. He texts me all day and calls during both his morning and afternoon breaks.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes. My husband (a corporate CFO) and I talk all the time about our jobs and the tasks we do. I find it interesting to know what he does and vice versa. I know his ex wife (a SAHM) had no clue and no interest and just spent the cash as it came in.
    Anonymous