Is anyone else like this before you became pregnant you kept up with cleaning

but now you just dont feel like it

apeyhen

Asked by apeyhen at 2:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol.....waht pregnant women feels like cleaning? I think that is normal!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I try to keep up with cleaning. The first 4 months of my pregnancy I had morning sickness so bad that all I wanted to do was sleep. The next 2 months werent that bad and I stayed mostly on top of cleaning. I'm now 35 weeks pregnant and I hurt all the time and I'm always so exhausted because its hard to get comfortable to sleep and I have 4 year old to take care of. So I dont do much cleaning anymore. My husband does a lot. I think its normal for pregnant women to not stay on top of cleaning especially in the early months and later months of pregnancy.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I know with my first pregnancy thats all I did was clean but now no way
    apeyhen

Comment by apeyhen (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I made certain my house was clean completely before I went to the hospital.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 2:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Before I got pregnant I was very cleanly and always at least picking up my house, doing laundry and dishes. It wasnt always spotless, but it was clean :) Now... my house seems to be so messy all the time! My boyfriend sucks, and doesnt help at ALL. Im 35 weeks, and I just dont want to spend my day doing dishes, vaccuming, laundry, cleaning bathrooms etc. I have been focusing my time on trying to finish the babys room. eh. But, since the boyfriend wont help, today is going to be a much needed cleaning day! I slept in, and will saving my shower for late afternoon!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am now in the first trimester I was extremely tired, now I am starting to feel better and less tired and house work is a lot easier. I remember with my first it was very similar in my second and third trimester all I did was clean and organize. I was a true busy body...
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 16, 2011