My friend and I were watching Tangled together

and at the end I said the princess reminds me of me, naive, overprotected growing up but always doing lots of creative hobbies, and realizing she must get out on her own and be more independent. I also said theif Rider reminded me of my SO, always making jokes with a sort of sarcastic tone, thinking he looks so handsome and so on. My friend literally said "no, your kind of stupid and she's not so that's what sets you apart." then later she said she tests people to see how much fire they got and to see if they will defend themselves or fight back.
she did this also to my best friend who decided NO MORE where that came from.
the girl who called me a name has no friends really and never had a boyfriend. i feel bad for her even though she says crap like i make bad decisions. we are very different. she is extremely catholic and i am extremely not. would you end the friendship or how would take this?

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like she needs some social skills or else she's going to be left all by herself.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Excuse me but why are you two friends again? It sounds like she doesn't have friends for a reason. No one needs negativity like that in their life.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Really,l I wouldn't surround myself around people who would be that rude to me and hurtful!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I think you are both silly...

if she really was serious and it bothered you, then you could tell her that kind of talk is why she has no friends ... it would probably make her upset enough that you wouldnt have to worry about hanging with her anymore.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 2:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• If you are the type who likes conflict, debate, mean jokes, then keep her around.

If it makes you upset, then get her out of your life. You don't need that extra fire!

:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• we are friends because she has none :(
    she gets ignored all the time! maybe i'm the one to tell her why
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• She does not know how to think prior to speaking. That is said because it sounds like she heard what she said after the fact. I would try talking to her about it and find out if she recognizes it and would like to work on it. If so she needs someones help and you could be that person if you choose to. If not, you should move on.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• it did bother me but i'm not going to admit it to her, then she'll know she has the power to get under my skin

make her upset enough that i wouldn't have to worry? that would make me worry more, since i CARE about her
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• lose her.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS? somebody needs some therapy... I hope its not you... sounds like you are scared of this person who appears to be a bully... what a relationship... take care
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 5:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2011