Acupuncture today! Very optimistic!

This month, my cycle is finally on track, temps are not all over the place, ovulated 2 days ago and timed everything accordingly :) LOL! Went for my first acupuncture appt. today and it was so relaxing! My Naturopathic Doctor has had me on Omega 3 (1/day), Macasure capsules (2/day), Vit. D, a Prenatal vitamin with 3 extra tablets of folic acid (as I am on 4000 mcg daily) and now she has added Chasteberry Plus (1/day) to help with implantation. She has been so supportive and informative and I am so glad that I was given a referral from a friend to go see her. As I mentioned at the beginning, my temps are now more regular (not all up and down as they have been for months!) so here's hoping this is what I need to get pregnant and sustain a pregnancy to term.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 2:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Awesome! Lots of prayers and baby dust...
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• thanks! I am optimistic because with my Naturopathic Doctor she is very empathetic and has a very caring attitude. I am pleased with what she has done to get me to this point. Just hoping for another pregnancy and a healthy nine months!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011