Has anyone ever been to The Melting Pot?

I made reservations at The Melting Pot for my DH birthday, I got the "Date Night" package but I let the lady know it was for my husbands birthday so their going to set it up really nice. We've never been there so it's going to be a first for the both of us (he doesnt know it's a surprise he's always wanted to go). Is it nice like I've heard? I've heard alot of good things about The Melting Pot.

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• you wouldnt happen to be in mb sc would you? There is a melting pot there the only one i have ever heard of..and according to all the ppl i know who have been they say its great...i personally havent been but i have never had the time lol
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I haven't been but I will be going for my birthday in a few weeks. Here is a bump for you.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes, it is very nice. They had a lady playing the harp and we were seated near a fireplace...the food is amazing! :) You cook it your self, but it's fun, easy and yummy!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 3:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Is this the fondue place? I went a couple times and it was so nice, and a good place to go for a special meal, too. Happy Birthday to your husband!

Answer by Bmat at 3:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I live close to OKC, OKLA. and we have a Melting Pot. I've never been but always heard good things and that it's really nice. Have fun!!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I went there for my birthday once,it is so much fun!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• there was one in Nashville, i always wanted to go, but we moved back home and i found out there is one here in Va Beach, I want to go for my birthday next month. maybe i can drop some hits to the hubs lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i love it went once cant wait to go again
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It is a really nice fondue place unique and great, have fun!

Answer by older at 3:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Thanks ladies I'm so excited now I can't wait till next week Tuesday!!! lol
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011