Have you seen Burzynski: The Movie yet?

It's free to watch on their website only until June 20th.  He has an effective cure for cancer, has been treating patients with it for decades, and the FDA has repeatedly try to shut him down and force the drug to be tested and distributed by big Pharm companies instead of a private citizen (who happens to be the guy who discovered it).  It's a revealing look at the corruption and kickbacks inherent in the FDA.  And it crosses multiple administrations - this isn't a pub or dem issue - it's a corruption issue, period.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Thanks!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Hmm, interesting ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• YES! This IS a corruption issue.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• NP, I've known about Dr. Burzynski for many years now. I lived in TX during a good portion of the state's and FDA efforts to discredit him, his work, and prevent his discovery from ever seeing the light of day as far as main-stream medicine. What he practices IS medicine, unlike our medical business that seeks to pad it's own wallet at the expense of patients and their lives.

Sick people make money for big pharma. Healthy people don't. It really is that simple. Drugs that make people sicker should NEVER be approved. Pharma should never be allowed to advertise and tell people to run to the nearest drug deal ... er doctor for a prescription for something they saw on tv. Snake oil salesmen were supposedly made illegal years ago, and yet the FDA and big pharma are the biggest peddlers out there. They succeed only because so many blindly trust and/or demand an instant cure.

I'm not buying.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I remember hearing something about this before..am ashamed to say I didn't look at it because I thought it was a scam. I'll try to watch the movie before it is too late. If not, I'll make some time to research him after we get moved. Thanks OP.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011