Paper goods vs. doing dishes all the time

I do dishes 2-3 times a day and I'm just wondering do you use paper goods or do dishes all the time???

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I do dishes all the time too. Even with a dishwasher I do 2 loads a day plus pans etc. It is a never ending task. :-)
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have some paper plates for when we order pizza, but I hate to feel like I'm filling a landfill with paper plates.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Dishes all the time.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Dishes most of the time. I hate wasting paper like that. I do keep some paper plates on hand for when the kids want to eat outside, but we primarly use real dishes. And yes, I am constantly doing dishes.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We use paper plates 75% of the time. I only use regular dishes for cereal and dinner.

Answer by gemgem at 3:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I keep paper plates on hand at all times but we only use them for maybe 3-4 meals a week, the rest is all regular. I have no dishwasher, so we are always doing dishes too, especially with 4 kids. I'm just getting them used to using the same glass to drink out of all day - if they have milk or juice or something they know how to rinse it after and refill it with water - that has really cut back on dishes, instead of having them use a clean cup for every meal.
    Anonymous

• I do dishes all the time. Even with a dishwasher there is always pots and pans, baking sheets and things I just don't put in the dishwasher because I don't like how they come out.
    I try to use the least paper products as possible.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'd use paper plates more often, but we never remember them at the store. lol So it ends up being paper rarely, like when we're having a picnic or something like that.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Dishes all the time. It's either dothe dishes or have to take out the trash alllll the time. blah.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• LOL I have used paper since my second child was born. That was 21 yrs ago . Only on special occasions do we use the good stuff
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2011