Teething at 3 months?

Can a baby teeth at 3 months? What are the signs? What do I do if so?

starbucks_mama

Asked by starbucks_mama at 12:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my DD started teething at 3 months...shes yet to pop out a tooth tho. the signs are lots of drool, red checks, trouble sleeping, irritable, theres more.
    give your baby lots of things to gnaw on, teething rings, chilled pacifiers, clean fingers. baby oragel works wonders, especially at night, but i think its not recommended till 4 months, maybe 3. there are also all-natural teething tablets, but they arent as strong as the oragel.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It's possible to start teething at 3 months. The signs are a lot of chewing, a lot of drool, and irratability. Check the gums, usualy the first to come in ar the front bottom two. It may be red there and if so then they're coming in. My son started chewing and drooling at 3 months and the doctor said it was just a normal thing at that age, and that he wasn't teething. He was right and he actually started about 5 months and cut the first one at 6 months.
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 9:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• babies can be born with teeth so anything is p[ossible
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My baby is 3 months and she's already teething!!
    Kyliesmommy202

Answer by Kyliesmommy202 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• oh yes let me tell you my daughter got her first 2 teeth at 4 months, roseey cheeks, diper rash. cranky. get some teething gel it does help.
    Davina07

Answer by Davina07 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2008