The truth.....

OK ladies I want to kow if your husband was to tell you that a femal wasn't pretty would you know if he was telling the truth or not? Do you think he would lie to you to just get you to not ask?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I would know he was telling the truth because there are no repercussions in our relatioship for looking at someone....we do it all the time. We are avid people watchers. I even point them out for him if I think hed be interested and vice versa. I really dont understand what all the fuss is about. Who doesnt look?! I am secure with my body and our relationship.I say this because its the only reason I can fathom that someone would have an issue with thier husband noticing a short skirt or excessive cleavage. Who cares! If I drive by a hot shirtless man running on the side of the road, youre damn right I slow down. I want to get a good look!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 3:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Just to get you not to ask what? Sorry, don't understand what you mean. However, I already know what my husband does and does not consider pretty. He'd never need to lie.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I can usually tell if my husband is going to think a girl is cute or not. And no I don't think he lies cuz if it comes up he will say yes or no. Sometimes its yes and sometimes its no. My husband likes girls like drew berrymore and scarlet johanson (sp? on both names). So pretty average I think. Both gorgeous but average facial structures if that makes since. Anyways, I believe my husband tells me the truth, and I never ask if I am prettier becuz I don't care. If he says yes Im prettier, he will probably be lying and if he says no that the other girl is prettier then I will be pissed, so I just don't ask.
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Honestly it doesnt matter we dont pick how we come out looking.pretty or not your his type because he is with you. :)
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 4:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• ummm....I dont really ever ask him that question...and if I did, I think he would honestly answer. Why would it matter?
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Asking him if he thinks another woman is pretty puts him on the spot (it's like the "does this make me look fat?" question) and makes you look insecure. Whether he thinks she's pretty or not doesn't matter, he's with you.
    LoriSnyder

Answer by LoriSnyder at 3:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes, I would know if he was lying but he has no reason to because I don't care... I don't ask.. If I see a really pretty girl I will say so, if he agrees fine, if not fine.. It's not a completion KWIM...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I already know the type of women my husband likes (ME) lol, but my husband can't lie he is a terrible liar just like I am we're so made for each other lol, I can read my hubby when he's lying so I would catch him if he says a girl is ugly when she's indeed pretty.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• MY ex always talking about my cousin he always knew where she moved to,and always say things make me think there more than he was telling me,when we separated he tried his damnest to date her,i dotn know if she did are not but,she stop having any commications with me its been a year now and havent heard anything from her..
    jbaby7162000

Answer by jbaby7162000 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2011