Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Filing Taxes

I have filed taxes every year but have misplaced my paperwork (Ihave the w-2s but not tax form) for 2 years.

Does anyone know where I can get the information so I can have all the years together?

Answer Question

Asked by virginiamama71 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 40 (121,324 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • where did you get your taxes done? if it was by a professional they should have a copy as well, if you did it on your own go back into the website and get it from there

    Answer by lucky35 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • The 2 years that were misplaced were not done online, but on paper, by myself.

    Comment by virginiamama71 (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • Perhaps you can request a copy from the IRS?

    Answer by tasches at 7:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • Call the IRS 1-800-829-1040 - Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).
    They will send you copies

    Answer by rkoloms at 5:29 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.