For all the women who have found out that their husband/SO/boyfriend has cheated...

how many got tested for STDs?

-----------
been there, and that was the first thing i did, made me pissed that i had to, but also was first step in taking care of myself

just after reading a lot of cheating husband stories today, made me wonder why no one was typing about how pissed they were and/or worried about having to get tested

am i the only one who has been cheated on and STDs were my first concern, then i acted upon this and got every test available

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• You my dear are one smart cookie!

Answer by older at 3:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My ex husband cheated on me with several women. I got tested for STDs on a regular basis & divorced his butt. He was such a sicko.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I got tested right away. We found out my now ex was a sex addict. He was posting about it online and having sex with girls at work, prostitutes and had a regular mistress as well. I actually DID get an STD which THANK GOD I only needed a shot for, but my GOD I would have killed him. He actually tried to say I must have been cheating. To THIS DAY even after moving in with mistress, having a baby with her, and all those postings, and now finding out he is posting pics of himself naked on adult friend finder sites lol he still DENIES cheating or having a sex addiction problem.

Answer by gemgem at 3:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I was pregnant (still am) when I found out. I called my Dr in tears begging for one.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My ex husband was an avid cheater....my primary concern when I first found out was to get tested for everything.ThankGod it all had come back negative.Even several years later I had myself tested for AIDS because it takes a long time to test positive if you jave it.I lived in fear that whole time about it until I got that test.I hated him a little more everytime I thought about the posibility!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I got tested every 6 months to a 7ear, and when I found out I was pregnant- while I was with my ex husband. That I know of, he slept with 9 women I have absolute hard evidence for--- more that I couldn't prove. I was lucky I didn't catch anything. I also stopped sleeping with him fairly quickly into our union. Doesn't mean he didn't take what he wanted though.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I was goign with this guy several years ago ,an di developed a bladder infection ,i jus tknew i had something serious i did go to dr and had test ran and thank god i was clean but i havent doen that mess lately with just anybody who wants to do it.
    jbaby7162000

Answer by jbaby7162000 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I was cheated on once but he was living in Florida and I was in New Jersey so we weren't ever together and weren't intimate after the affair so I didn't think anything of it. Plus I already get tested for stds regularly at my OB/GYN just to be safe.
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 12:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My husband has never cheated on me (unless he did in afghan, but i will never know that one, so i don't worry about it), and I do get tested and have never had anything, but I did have a guy I was dating cheat on me and he called me and told me he had something so I got tested and I did too. He tried to act like it was me but I knew for a fact it wasn't, because I had been tested after the last guy I had sex with and before the new guy. So yeah, no it was definitely him.
    So not a husband, but a boyfriend
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2011