How do i get my mom to accept the fact i'm pregant

she always says nasty things about me

LainieBeth258

Asked by LainieBeth258 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• dont talk to her
    Anonymous

• how old are you?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• If she doesn't have anything nice to say about you then why have her involved in your life?
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 4:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• 27
    LainieBeth258

Comment by LainieBeth258 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't be around her then.. you don't need that in your life and your child will not need that in their life either.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• wow at that age you are def entitled to having a baby its not like you are a young teen...i thought my mom would freak when i got preggo at 25 but she was beyond excited!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You are old enough to have a baby and it should be always an celebrate to have one! Maybe give her some time and see how it goes. Or even wait til the baby is born, she will come around :) Babies melt people heart for sure!
    breezymommie

Answer by breezymommie at 4:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Oh I didn't see you said she said nasty stuff about you.. Uhhh that definitely is no no. Who does that to their daughter who is pregnant? don't talk to her til she comes around and realized what she does is wrongg!
    breezymommie

Answer by breezymommie at 4:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I would stay at a distance and hope she mellows over time. Surround yourself with friends and family who support you.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 4:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Well since you are a legal adult and not a minor living at home your mom really has no say in how you choose to live your life. I would suggest you talk to her, tell her how you feel, and how it hurts to have her constantly talking trash about you. Let her know that you are an adult, free to live your own life, and if she can't "be nice" then you will have no choice but to stop all contact with her. Then be prepared to follow thru. I hope things work out.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011