This may sound nuts! But Im serious! adult content

ok at the beginning of the wk i asked a question about burning when i urinate..it started after i took a shower..i have not changed any soaps or detergents and i DO NOT have any types of infections etc I was checked...anyway since all that when I pee I get this sorta tingle feeling like I get when Im about to (well you know get off) during the deed...anyway I have never ever had this before..its freaky even tho if feels awesome! LOL what has happened to me? Do others feel this way sometimes too? And I am NOT A TROLL this is really happening to me..can anyone relate is this normal? I put this under health bc I dont know where else to put it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like it might be the beginnings of a Urinary Tract Infection....
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 4:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I 2nd the UTI
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 4:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Man what a tease that would be.. No, I have never had that happen.. I was thinking maybe a UTI at first with the burning when you pee but now IDK...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• the burning is gone and everything is back to normal other than the (getting off) sensation...its pain free! Can it still be a uti? I have never had one so im clueless
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Burning feeling could be a urinary tract infection. You can't see urinary tract infections. The other could be that the nerves that give us various sensations could be very close and putting pressure on each other so you have a variety of sensations when you pee. It actually was discussed on Dr. Oz the other day!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 4:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Sounds like an infection,, I think you need to visit the doc, or do one of the over the counter tests for UTI!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Someone else was asking questions like this a couple of weeks ago. I wish I could remember her s/n for you, she didn't post anon, lol. I honestly would see the doctor.
    Anonymous

• i would see a doctor about this... cause to me also it sounds like a uti but it's best to get a professional opinion

mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 4:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We also have changes down there, due to hormones, with how much natural lubrication is sent to the tissues. It could be that because of cycle, pregnancy, breastfeeding, aging, allergy meds, etc, that your actual skin is a little less lubrucated and sensitive, that could definately feel like a "tingling", especially while peeing or being stimulated.

??

Good luck.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I had a UTI when I was prego and didn't know...I didn't have any pain, burning, or urge to go alot. I only found out because you have to pee in a cup for every visit. I'd maybe go to the doctor to check...if it comes back normal submit a video on TLC for that show Strange Sex. Lol And enjoy it, I guess! ;P
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2011