I left my husband.. but I think* he may be a pedophile adult content

Dh and I would have sex and we would role play- He'd ask like what kind of guy I'd like and what not, and Id Just say like the hot pool boy- you know legal age? -Well in MY mind thats what I was thinking about.

I began thinking about it, and he would say things about young teens being good looking and what not, and I started to get weirded out.Well one day he was talking about it while were were in the process.. and I just got a weird feeling and asked him how old was the girl.. He blurted out 10! I mean really??! I stopped and got off.. I was sooo disgusted, and told him that its one thing to fantasize about a hot pool boy, but another to fantasize about a CHILD!!!

I was so disgusted and scared, two weeks later, I packed up my bags and took my babies with me!

He has two kids of his own.. an eight yr old!! ? He's never (to my knowledge) been with a young child..?

what would YOU do?? (Thank God I never had a child with him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I would leave too. But what did he say when you stopped?
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• While it IS disturbing, you have to think of the fact someone thinking of something & actually doing something are not the same thing. People are entitled to their own thoughts even if they might offend someone else. Some women have rape fantasies but that doesnt mean they really want to be raped.
    Anonymous

• I'd be weirded out too! you did the right thing by leaving, thank God you found out this way and not after he had already harmed a child
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 4:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i told him it was disgusting- to NEVER talk like that again.. and i compared it to him being with his daughter, and he got "grossed out" supposedly. He apologized.. but he knew i was disgusted!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Wow good for you..I would have left him and have my children tested in case they had been molested.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• peoples thoughts are at the heart of their intentions
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 4:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• you packed up? well, following your first mind may have been the best thing. I think you did the right thing if you had those feelings about him. just pray about it and don't lean toward your own understanding. God is the only one with the answers for you... keep your head up, take care of your kids... stay focused and I thank you for looking out for your babies!! no telling what might have happened to them in the process. it shows you really, really love your kids first!!!

miamom
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 4:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You did the right thing I would've done the same exact thing, that's so gross how dare him fantasize about a little 10 year old girl wow!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• an adult who roleplays would not role play sex with a child unless it turned them on

the definition of a pedophile- sex with a child, now if a person does not act on thoughts is that person still a pedophile-well not a criminal act HOWEVER
    before i had sex, i still was a heterosexual woman, just had not acted on feelings YET

huge red flag
    it would say chances are extremely high that if an adult has fantasy about being with a TEN YEAR OLD CHILD =they are a pedophile, or have fantasy to act on this in real life, and a future pedophile
    ====================================
    i think big difference to role play 'rape' and role play sex with a child
    apples and oranges
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• pedophile do not always prey upon their own children

do not let his 'reaction' to the comparison sway you to think he is not
    maybe it did gross him out, does not mean he is not a pedophile, or maybe he was acting grossed out
    either way
    role play of sex with a child is Nothing to PLAY

in my opinion, you were right to run away
    there are far more sicko people out there living among us then we know
    he sounds like one of them
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011