What does it mean?

35 weeks prego. Cramping in lower back, diarrhea, feeling sick to stomach and a lot of pressure "down there" when I move or walk. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say yes it is and you are just getting really close to the end. And the pressure is probably your baby moving down into position. But you can always call your doctor and ask them.

Punkylu78

Answer by Punkylu78 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• how long has this been going on
    be careful about lack of fluids due to diarrhea

maybe call your doctor

feel better !
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Its been about 3 - 4 days that I've felt this way. I drink plenty of water so I'm not to worried about dehydration. I have a dr app on monday and plan to ask then. I was just curious what every one thought.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• yes it is very normal your baby is just getting ready
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 4:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I am not sure I would call your doctor to be sure. All pregnancies are different. It sounds like baby is going to be coming sooner than later although ideally you want to wait until 37 weeks when you are full term. I would call the doctors to see what they say make sure you are healthy and the baby too.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 16, 2011