What would you do?

Ok this is hard to talk about but i need ur opinion.... 2 days ago after i got off of work i went t pick up my daughter up from here baby sitters and no one answered, the door was unlocked so i walked in and heard noise so i went 2 C what it was, when i walked in the baby sitters husband was having sex with my 8 yr old daughter... i beat the piss out of him and called the cops.... they arrested me for assault and the parents are pressing charges... what would u have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Is this for real? Troll perhaps! If he was having sex with an 8 year old, there would be evidence. And to answer your question about what I would have done-- he wouldn't have lived long enough for the cops to get there!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Um, yeah, I would have kicked his ass, too! How the fuck DARE they press charges against you?!!!! Get yourself a good lawyer and make that bastard rot in jail!
    Laurabear

Answer by Laurabear at 12:36 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• OMG!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!! If it was me the man would be lucky to be alive...where was the babysitter???
    That is the type of person that should just be shot...dont waste a trial or anything on him except a bullet.
    You said "and the parents are pressing charges" ...I thought you were the parent? sorry little confused on that line but OMG I am soooo sorry that that little girl was put through that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i have a lawyeer, they arrested him too but i wanted to kill him buti thought of my daughter and her being without a mom around....
    Anonymous

• i am srry for the confussion i ment the baby sitter and husband were pressing charges
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I don't know if this question is real or not but if it WAS real I hope you took her to the doctor to get proof to testify in court that he was indeed doing this. They could have got semen samples and also seen that she had been messed with. I really hope you did that. Especially for the semen sample. If you didn't you can atleast go and get proof that she has been messed with. I don't know what will happen but any SANE judge will see that it was only a mother's instinct to do something like that to a sick pedofile and hopefully he will get in trouble, not you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Was the husband arrested for rape?
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:42 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yeah they took her to the hospital from there house and did all those test because she was bleeding very badly and had to get stickes because she tore down there.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• OMG...I hope he freakin rots in jail
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• yeah he was arrested and his wife posted the bail of 100,000 to get him out today, 2 days after it happened
    Anonymous