My husband lied about a giving a co worker a ride home once and now...

A friend is actually the girl's neighbor. The co worker is Dominican and doesn't speak perfect English somehow doesn't know that my friend lives on the block. Well my friend saw her getting out of a black truck last night around 8. Their work hours vary. My husband got home at 8:15. He dropped her off on the corner I guess incase my friend was out because he knows my friend lives there. Idk what to do. Im a sahm. I want to have him followed and if he is cheating at work, I'm done w him. What would you do? I told him don't mind him doing his co worker a favor every now and then I just want him to be honest. Well he's not, he's lying right to my face.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Might I add she is 26 and her facebook pics are on her bed posing. Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Are you so paranoid about cheating that he feels he has to lie about giving a co-worker a ride home?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• the part of dropping her off at the corner is really whacky..if there was nothing to hide he would of dropped her off at her house..i think i would find a sitter and borrow a buddys car and sit down the street and see what happens
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• if nothing to hide
    nothing to lie about

you have every right to be mad he lied to your face
    and now of course after lying to your face...what else is he lying about
    do what you need to do to find the truth, keep mouth shut and eyes open
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I don't see anything wrong with a little "investigation" if you feel something is not right. To me, lying is the first red flag and that's when I start digging. I despise being lied to so that would be grounds to see what's really going on. Good luck!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• "Are you so paranoid about cheating that he feels he has to lie about giving a co-worker a ride home? "

^^^^

My thoughts exactly!!!

If you accuse a man enough, eventually he'll do it, because there isn't a reason not to if you already believe he is.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I agree with all the above, if he is not cheating or wanting to cheat then he shouldn't be lying. PERIOD!
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Have you confronted him about it? I would hear his excuse before I let myself come to any conclusions. Let him know you dont care if he gives people rides home, BUT, lying and sneaking around about it is stupid and unfair to you. Good luck.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• The nerve of some people on here...I'm sorry, but this is her HUSBAND! he should not be giving anyone a ride home without discussing it with his WIFE first! and the whole sneaking and lying is just a huge red flag!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Don't let anyone fill your head with nonsense about being paranoid or "if he is accused he'll do it". How very mature. Just as mature as lying. The only time people lie is when they are doing something they should not. Factor in that he is dropping her off at the corner because he knows your friend lives closeby is a dead giveaway he is doing something wrong. If he was just giving her a ride home, all he had to do was say that. He lied and, contrary to some of the above comments, was not your fault and completely wrong of him to do. He got caught in a lie. End of story.
    Anonymous