How to be pretty and sexy during pregnancy??? Any tips for having fun? Any tips for dear husby to enjoy? adult content

Vian.aram

Asked by Vian.aram at 5:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have been wondering the same thing. One thing you shouldn't do during pregnancy is neglect yourself. I learned quickly that if I stop caring about how I look because I'm tired, I feel less attractive and don't really feel like doing anything sexual. Even a little thing like a pedicure can help you feel better about your appearance..especially since late in pregnancy it gets harder to do your own toes.
    Doggy style is a great position for late in pregnancy, but if you are experiencing any round ligament pain it can be a little uncomfortable after a while since that position pulls all your weight down in front.
    Me and my husband got a box of sex games to play from a novelty shop and they help keep things fun in the bedroom, and they're not too expensive either.
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Late in pregnancy Doggy style works best for everyone.
    Anonymous

• I'm so short and my belly is so big, its even difficult to do doggy style, so we mostly do oral because its just easier...the hubby likes it down there anyways. I can't even see the top of his head anymore lol.

But, about the sexy part...thats difficult. I feel like I big ol' fatty, even though my husband tells me I look as beautiful as ever, I don't feel that way. I try to put on something a little sexy. I have this under dress that big enough to cover my belly and it shows a lil bit a booty...hubby likes the booty since I got pregnant. My but got bigger for some reason, lol.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• When I am in the mood my hubby and I do it on our sides because that is what is most comfortable for me. Being in doggy style hurts my back and stomach. For myself to look pretty and feel sexy I put on a little make up and do my hair and I put on something that I think makes me look good and makes me feel good. I'm 35 weeks pregnant so its kinda hard for me to feel sexy because I'm huge and uncomfortable.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I get my hair done,nails,wear makeup,buy some new clothes.i agree when you take care of yourself it helps a lot.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 7:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It also helps if your dh loves your body and thinks u are even more sexy being prego with his child. To me, that would be the best thing. U can be dressed up in the sexiest nighty money can buy, but if your dh doesn't like your new look, well then its hard to feel sexy no matter what u do.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Like the other women are saying play with your hair and make-up. Make yourself feel good and that will increase your arousal. I would try a couple of different ways and see which is more comfortable for you. We did it many different ways. If I was feeling active I would get on top supporting myself with my hands or him doing the same thing to me. Also if you lay on your side... Sometimes doggy but that also makes everything bounce around a lot so it might not be as comfortable. If you lay with your butt at the edge of the bed and wrap you legs around your partners waist that one is good. Umm i think those are the main ones we used.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• True what michigan mom74 said
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011