Whats the funniest/stupid thing.......

Someone has ever asked you? or told you?

Funny-someone was asked me where do I go tanning lol (when I was coming out of a mall with my family lol)

Stupid-someone has told me that eating chetto flaming hot chips will make my breast grow lol (Thats when I was like in 4th grade.......I guess it worked because im a 42 dd now lol)

HBU?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Bumped ya - I can't think of anything right now. Kids do say the darndest things tho.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We appreciate how hard you work but you've been cut back to 20 hours a week.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• That if you sit on the black top while pregnant it will hurt the baby
    And that if you go swimming while pregnant your baby wont be able to breathe

Anonymous

• If you do that play tossing of a baby in the air, the baby's liver will flip. Plus, if you let a baby's feet get cool, the baby will get colic. My mom calls and inevitably asks, "Are you home?" when I answer the phone. I always tell her, "No, this is Memorex." (If you remember the commercial, I know how old you are.)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• "Why are you taking so long when we're just going to the store?" when clearly I'm in the bathroom washing up, brushing my teeth and hair. If it was up to my children father he'll let me go outside looking a hot mess.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011