Would this piss u off???

I know some of us live paycheck to paycheck but for us this was the first we hit rock bottom in cash omg! We had to turn in some change at those coinstar machines and got 200.00 dollars whew what a life saver. well the plan was to use that money for the family to have fun you know eat out twice watch DVDs buy some snacks give some cash to his older kids while they were here visiting (they live with their mom) also put gas in his dd gas tank and buy some medication for me and my dh till next payday... After everything was said and done it left us with 10.00 (Friday we get paid) so once my SK left to go to their moms my dh had to work I decided to take MY kids to the dollarstore with 5.00...omg talk about feeling like shit or at least I felt something ugly in the pit ofmy stomach my dh calls and says where r u? I told him at the 1.00 store he's like with what? I'm like I am not going to spend anything I just wanted to get out of the house with the kids we were in for about 3 days...ugh! He got upset he says I better not spend those 10.00 bc we both need gas in r vehicle...ugh! That just put me in a bad mood I just told him I am leaving :( I managed to buy 2 items ea. For my babies but still here I am feeling like shit and venting with you ladies.
Thanks for listening...just venting...ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• hugs mama. wouldn't it be awesome to win the lottery, so that we woluldn't have to worry about money? Here's a big lotto wish for you!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Thanks Imaginationmama;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Sorry. I feel your pain too. You don't even want to know.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Well, I see where you husband is coming from. If you only have $10 to last until Friday and you both need gas, then you don't go to a store to get out of the house. You go to the playground, a park, a free movie, etc. So, just out of curiosity, what did he say when he found out that you did spend money after you told him , " I'm like I am not going to spend anything".

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• well sometimes you just have to sacrifice getting out of the house if you don't have money I go nowhere and i mean absolutly nowhere it's a waste of gas if there isn't a reason to go out I don't have a water fight in the front yard w ur kids or walk to the park I can't blame him for not wanting you to spend what you have left.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It's sad when a couple of things at the dollar store can cause so much conflict. I'm sorry you are going thru such a finanacially difficult time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011