24 weeks pregnant and found a hard lump on my breast

will get an ultrasound tomorrow morning on my left breast...can't help but worry and think about the what ifs... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• hopefully its nothing to worry about and just a swollen lymph node or something similar to that. Good luck!!!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• LOL The exact same thing happened to me... Boy did that FREAK me out! I went and got it checked. But its probably just lumpy boobs! You can sometimes get lumpy boobs when you are pregnant and/or drinking too much caffeine!
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 5:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Oops... I forgot to add.. That I just had lumpy boobs... Or did you decipher that?
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 5:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It's big as a dry apricot and hard as a rock. It's also very painful and not just lumpy as you said (which I wish it was just that). Will get more test done tomorrow morning. sigh.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I hope all goes well for you
    spidermonkey090

Answer by spidermonkey090 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Could be a plugged duct already. Had one and it hurt so bad and I worried constantly until the U/S. Good luck.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011