So our some of our good friends are getting married in July and unfortunately we won't get to go because

I am due to have my baby the day before. So we wanted to get them a nice gift which shouldn't be too hard to find but they have a baby girl together who will be the flower girl. I thought it would be a nice idea to get her a gift. Not something she will want now but something she will want later because after all it is her special day too :) So I thought maybe an embroidered blanket but I don't know what it should say....any suggestions would be great! Thanks mamas!

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• How about their names and the date? i think it would be lovely!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I like the blanket idea with names and date on it. Or a necklace she can have later with a heart and the date on the back of it and inside a photo of her as a flower girl and then other side a wedding photo.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 5:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• The name and date
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2011