Is It Just Me? or Do You Feel Bad For Having An Income?

I worked very hard and still working very hard to have the income DH and I have. Not at all faulting it, yes bought a big ticket item for a need. My mess started at the end of 2003 got really bad by 2008. Now see some light and still nervous about everything and trying to be ready for what ever. I feel so bad for those at the start of their bad, still I cant jump up and down because things on the outside look better, you have no idea. No matter how much better things get for me, it will always be bad. Things mean nothing really, and I wish DH was home more often, Will see if I can be on the road. You do what is necessary.

sweet11-12

Asked by sweet11-12 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• no, i would never feel bad for having income that supported my family but i do have empathy for those who struggle as i have struggled in the past as well. i learned from the mistakes i made and live in a way that will prevent that from happening again.
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 5:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't feel bad. I would feel glad. You give other people hope that things will get better.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• No, I don't feel bad having an income. I feel fortunate to be gainfully employed. I also try to help my relations as best I can.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• That is what we learn what not to do, I see so many wanting to work from home and just plain desperate, It takes a lot of hard work. There are no short cuts, and will not be easy but can be done
    sweet11-12

Comment by sweet11-12 (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2011