Iam really stuck here how can i..............

organize my storage bins in my basement? I had to hurry up and stuff things in side of each one to hurry up and clean so it looked clean for when someone came over in our basement. well i have about 15 storage bins like 30gal i beleive and they each are clear full how can i organize it all? i am so overwhelmed. and i need all of that stuff cause it is seasonal and i use all of it. example....clothes, games, cords, decorations, little stuff etc you get the idea how can i organize it how do you do yours or what are your ideas? please help thankyou

alangel17

Asked by alangel17 at 12:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Do you really need it ALL? I would do 3 bins at a time and do a KEEP< SALE< TRASH pile.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It sounds like you already have your categories set out for you..seasonal clothes, games, decorations etc. Just label a piece of paper with one of your categories then tape it on the box and just put that stuff in that box. I agree with the other person just do a couple ever day or so so its not overwhelming
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:55 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• OMG, that sounds like my garage. I cant just organize just 3 at a time, as its all mixed up. i have stuffed crafts, junk, holiday, etc in everything. plus i still have boxex of stuff i haven even un packed. i have lived here two almost three years & its getting worse out there....i keep saying, ill get to it, but it scares me like a bad movie...LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• hey im with you on that lol i do need all of the stuff because it is all seasonal things and plus work stuff. trust me i must have through out about 15 storage bins full of junk. i just threw it all out and this is what i am left with. it feels like if i run out of space in the box that i put it in another box and then it gets lossed. ahhh this is so over whelming but iam going to tackle it today
    alangel17

Answer by alangel17 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2008