Mucus Plug?

So, I was in the shower a few minutes ago, and I was washing myself down in the nether region, and I noticed it was extra mucusy...and when I looked at my hand there were like...chunks of mucus.

I looked it up on google, and it wasn't like and actual mucus plug, but I've never had chunks of mucus come out like that.

I was wondering if maybe the plug will be coming out soon, and if anyone else has had a similar experience?

This is my first child.

*EDIT*

I'm 35 weeks along, but I have a feeling I might be farther a long than that.

monstersmommy20

Asked by monstersmommy20 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my daughter I lost parts of my mucus over 2 weeks before I went into labor. Some women lose their plug all in one piece, others its comes out in pieces over time and some women dont lose it at all until they are in labor. Wish I could tell you if it was your plug or part of it but you didnt say how far a long you are.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011