What do you do with all your kids books?

My 19 month old has SO many books, I have them in a sterilite three drawer unit but now I got a box of more books donated and i'm wondering where they should go?! Bookshelf? I'm scared of the mess if they are that easily accessible though

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• Donate them to thrift shops.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• We have always done bookshelves (screwed into the studs) and taught the value of treating books correctly. We have dozens and dozens of children's books.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• buy a cheap bookshelf from walmart and get some bins from the dollar store, that way they are accessible to him and out of your way
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 6:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• and screwing them into the wall studs is an awesome idea
    sophistcatdfury

• i give them to the kids school library they keep what they want and donate the rest
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Get book shelves. That's what I have, and my 12 mo old and 4 yo have access to all of the books they want. I have books upstairs and downstairs. I won't donate a single book until my kids are no longer kids. You can never have too many. I even rent books from the library once a week.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2011