Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

If you just won the lotto what would be the first thing you would do?

 
Punkylu78

Asked by Punkylu78 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

Level 13 (1,240 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (22)
  • Disconnect the phone!
    CometGirl

    Answer by CometGirl at 8:53 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

  • First off I wouldn't tell anyone(just certain family members), not TV or the newspaper I would remain anonymous.

    And then I would pay off my debt and buy a house.
    GomezMami2908

    Answer by GomezMami2908 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • RETIRE...TODAY. And never ever for any reason ever go back to work.
    meooma

    Answer by meooma at 6:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • fly my mama down to where I am... Get us Manicures, pedicures, anything in the world she wanted....
    sheila1979

    Answer by sheila1979 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • Pay off every last penny of debt
    hill_star03

    Answer by hill_star03 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • put the most of it in an tax-free account for ds's college or our retirement...get a few new things for the house, depending on the amount left.
    dullscissors

    Answer by dullscissors at 6:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • Get a ladder to get on the roof of my house. Yell, "I won the The Lotto!!!" I'd put money for me and my little family to live off, help close family and friends. Travel. buy new cars.
    sweetmom1007

    Answer by sweetmom1007 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • Pay off debt and buy a new house and cars!
    kmqw229

    Answer by kmqw229 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • Buy a house somewhere nice. then cars and travel.
    Terra24

    Answer by Terra24 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

  • first I would thank GOD for the blessing... then put 80% away and don't touch it... the other 20% I would take my time to write out a plan on the best way to get things in top order in my life.... money surely has a way of getting away from you when you don't have a real plan on how to use it... you got to remember that you are counting on this money to last you the rest of your life.
    miamoma

    Answer by miamoma at 6:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011