My cat just had Babies

I couldnt touch ehr before she became pregnant ,when she was pregnant she wanted me to hold her and she make every step i would outside and inside,Shes had ehr babies this week,why was she being so close to me .

jbaby7162000

Asked by jbaby7162000 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pets

• She needs her mama!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 6:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Just like some human mommies and the need to be cuddly, kinda like the nesting instinct. OIr at least that was my experience
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• aw baby kitties.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 6:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• she just wants to be sure that you are there for her even though she has had kittens
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I don't know why that is. My Siamese cat, Phoebe, did that too. She didn't want much to do with me throughout the entire pregnancy but, when she went in labor, she was up under me the entire day before she had her kittens. She ended up having the litter in my lap while I sat on the living room floor. My daughter missed the first kitten, because she fell asleep on the couch, when she had been trying so hard to stay awake.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Aww...she was probably in pain and just wanted some comfort.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 8:39 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Once her kittens are weaned, get her spayed. it's the kindest thing you can do for her, & for the already overpopulated cat & dog population.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 7:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011