How do i get my 2 yd to drink more milk

avesmith

Asked by avesmith at 6:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Maybe mix in a little strawberry milk(don't go overboard) and mix it in with regular milk. Add more to their cereals and so on. Sorry, probably not very helpful here:(
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 6:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• have you considered adding other calcium rich foods into her diet?
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 6:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• When I first gave my son milk I added a little strawberry syrup to it to make a light strawberry milk and chocolate milk and he loved it, when I gave him plain milk he wasn't used to the taste so he wouldn't drink it after I did that I had no problem
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• we do not believe that cows milk is a healthy part of a human diet. if you think about it, cows do not drink cows milk beyond infancy, and they have plenty of calcium! humans are the only mammals that consume milk beyond the stage of infancy, and the only mammals that consume milk of another species. your body gets calcium from green veggies!
    milk is the number one food intolerance/ sensitivity! (gluten is number 2!)
    every one should try dairy free for a month, and then add it back to your diet and feel how bad it is for you.
    it is not worth forcing!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• pedi sure or ovaltine is good and kids love it its not expensive either u can get it at walmart
    1_love_2_hearts

Answer by 1_love_2_hearts at 7:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Your child doesn't need to drink milk. As long as he is eating other dairy or calcium rich foods, he doesn't need milk. Cheese, yogurt, ice cream, cottage cheese, calcium enriched orange juice are all options instead of milk.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You don't need milk to be healthy. There are other options for vitamins & calcium.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• more cream soups,mashed potatoes,mac and cheese,hot cereals made with milk,my family does not drink milk,I didn't either as a child
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 6:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2011