I think this is normal, but.... adult content

Does anyone else get horny when they're on their period? Personally, I think it's grows to have sex during this time of the month. I guess it's not so bad if it's light, but anyway... I was just wondering if this happens to any other women.
(I wasn't sure where to put this. lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Yea, I dont know why, but thats the time of month I am also at my biggest sexual peak. I think its all the hormones and stuff :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• yep i do....and hubby likes it b/c "free access"(no condom) hehe
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• lol yes I have noticed that I do and I also think it's kind of gross so it really sucks! =)
    Punkylu78

Answer by Punkylu78 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• yes..not during the entire time, but at least one or two days, its overwhelming.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• For those of you that do have sex on your period... do you put a towel down or have your partner wear condoms? I was just wondering if it makes it awkward or if it hurts/uncomfortable? I was thinking maybe in the shower or tub (just to try it). Suggestions?
    Tarrar.. I agree.
    Lovin.. hehe :)
    Punk.. glad I'm not alone. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• dull.... That's how I am too. It's usually the 3rd or 4th day. And it is "overwhelming". That's actual the reason for the questions.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• when im on my period we always do it in the shower never out of the shower
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It must be normal. Me and my friends were talking about this the other day actually. We guessed it must be the hormone surges and increased blood flow down there that causes it. Sex on your period is messy and kind of gross, but me and my husband do it anyways. We just put a towel down (no condom) and shower together right afterwards. With the height difference it makes it pretty hard to have sex in the shower :/
    It's not really painful or uncomfortable..and can actually help with cramping and shorten your period from my experience. Just gotta get past the gross factor.
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• There's a height difference between me and my boyfriend as well. lol And I would love help with cramps!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My BF loved having sex when i was on my period if my flow wasnt too heavy..It grossed me out at first but i got used to it..My mom had an ex that liked to eat her on her period and i think thats just sick! She said it would be like right after she showered but still..EWWWWW! (My mom has always been very open with Sis and I about sex) But now we dont have to worry about periods for a few more months!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011