Does your DH/SO do this?

you'll be watching TV and he changes the channel and starts flipping through the channels? What do you do or say? Or do you just let him do whatever?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, my husband does that. When he starts I pull out my laptop and ignore the TV.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• yea adna I say "HEY LOSER! I WAS WATCHING THAT !!!!"
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Lol...actually I'm the one that's guilty of doing that. I do realize it's rude...I just love my remote!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• not until i leave the room..i have to make a point to tell him, ''don't change the channel; i'm coming back.''..he may still surf during the commercials, but he'll bring it back to whatever i'm watching.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• As long as I'm not watching something, I don't care. If I'm watching something, I won't even give up the remote. lol
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i am mad and let him know it if he does that when i'm in the middle of watching something. usually he asks if i'm watching anything first though.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My BF does it to me too! I tell him hey i was watching that but he doesnt care..he hates what i watch and i hate what he watches (the only things he watches is Walker Texas Ranger, Dukes of Hazzard, or Action movies) I like to watch reality shows (teen mom, real world etc.)..But yes he def does it to me and it pisses me off so bad!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i just say "hey i was watching that!"
    and he would say "oh sorry i didn't know"
    then i probably would let him since i wasn't that into anyway..but if i was i would make it clear to him to go back
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• WHAT'S WRONG WITH HAVING SEPARATE TV WATCHING ROOMS!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• If it's something I'm really watching I ask him to turn it back. If I just have the tv on for noise I don't say anything. There are few shows I care about and he knows which ones they are, so he'll leave it alone. I hate that he constantly flips channels period! lol and the show will get to an interesting fact or something good is going on and he changes the channel. Then I go into my "that's why I hate for you to have the remote" speech lol. Men!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2011