How can i balance this out? {this would really be in category: life}

First, Im not posting this to try and "size myself up" or talk about how hard I've been working.....cuz I know being a mom is a job in itself. I just need help....

I just got a new job working just at 40hrs a week. I just got a new kitten, and I feel like I'm not taking responsibility for her because I'm always gone, and my Mom was diagnosed with Parkinson's in October. So I've been having to help her around the house, take care of my cat, work, and find time for sleep and my social life {that's deminishing slowly}. I just don't know how to balance it all out.....

Ontop of THAT, I just started dating somebody and I can barely find the time to see him. {which is fine, because he needs to be job hunting anyway}.....and i find myself getting really irritated with people {him in general} and bitchy.

How can I fix this and find some balance?

jamiesmom8788

Asked by jamiesmom8788 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• We all get that way sometimes hun. I have to set aside a whole day now and then to just breath. As far as your dude goes, if your really into him and him you, you'll find time. But don't take out everything on him. It's not anyone's fault. Just take a day to relax. Don't worry about anyone else for one day. Also, if your anxiety is truly overwhelming you to the point to where you think your head is gonna explode, talk to your doctor about being put on an antianixiety med. I take klonipin. Not everday, just the days where I feel like I am on the edge or have lashed out at someone.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Oh and my g'parents have someone come help them everday and their insurance pays for it! I'm not sure if it's a nurse or whatever, but she makes them lunch and does laundry. Whatever they need she does. She even goes to the pharmacy for them.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I've done that sometimes, and it helps. But with my family right now, it feels like things are just so crazy and they won't stop. I mean, it's good to keep busy....but this is like....WORSE than crazy lol.
    jamiesmom8788

Answer by jamiesmom8788 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008