Partylite vs Lia Sophia vs Pampered Chef?

In your opinion which sells better? Partylite, Jewelry, Pampered Chef? I want to start selling something but want something worth it.. I realize its not allot of money to be made here but I have fun doing these parties... But I dont want to be out to much..

lmack6882

Asked by lmack6882 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• i'm a huge fan of PC..love the parties because we get to eat something, lol.

never heard of the other two. *shrugs* sorry, can't help ya.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i love lia sophia!
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It's going to depend on your area and how many consultants are already in your area. I love Pampered Chef products but there are so many consultants that are in my area that it wouldn't be worth it to me. Now, with PartyLite, I checked and it looks like their are no consultants in my immediate area. Not sure about Lia Sophia, I don't see a consultant look up on their website. What I would do is request info from all three companies (ask specifically for the agreement and policy and procedure). Read them and if you still have a hard time deciding then ask around to your family and friends if they have a PC, Lia Sophia, or PartyLite consultant.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Candles are huge and sell like crazy but partylite is WAY too expensive. I looked into them before signing up with Scentsy. All my friends said they wouldn't buy because it was too costly. But I sell Scentsy and I am normally the busiest table at craft fairs. Plus people keep coming back. The best part is that my main customers are men. My husband took a warmer to work and has collected over 100 in orders with about 6 more people wanting to order.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 8:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I agree that it depends on your area and how many others sell what you're offering. Candles are big in my area but I went with Mia Bella's and there are NO other distributors around me and I've done very well with it. I have several friends that sols party lite but ended up quiting due to the number of others that sold it as well. My best friend sold Lia Sofia for a very short time, she just couldn't get anyone to book parties and the few items she did sell....well people didn't like them much. Scentsy is big in my area too but I'm getting more of their customers everyday. Do a little research and be sure that what you choose to sell is something that you would use. Good luck!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have looked into both Scentsy and Mia Bella... I really like it but have never seen the products in person.. The one think I dont like about Mia Bella is that you have to do the monthly candle to make anything.. also it seems there isnt alot of products with either.. is that difficult for you?
    lmack6882

Comment by lmack6882 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• There are lots of warmers, room sprays, travel tins, buddies, circles, and more. I haven't had any complaints about not enough selection at all. There's over 80 scents and they switch the catalog twice a year. They also have a warmer and scent of the month so there are new things all the time. Their warmer next month is called cupcake and it's our first 3 piece warmer. I definitely recommend at least trying the products.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 8:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• They are always adding to the product line and I swear the candles sell themselves. I sell the candles I get each month so I really don't pay out of pocket and sometimes I keep the candles for myself because I love them! Having the monthly candle package also gives me sales aids. I didn't start off making tons of money and I do invest time in my business. I work mostly with local organizations doing fundraisers but I have recently started to expand my retail sales and I have several local businesses that carry the candles for me. If you'd like to talk more about it just message me, I'm not going to push you to join.....I know how hard it is to find something that fits your lifestyle and budget, it took me over a year before I made my choice.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-) Our gift basket do sell!!:)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so com[letely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Again I agree with my "competition" lol ZanderandBella.....trying something first hand helps a ton when you need to learn about the products. Mia Bella's has jar candles, votive candles, pie candles, cinnamon bun candles, melts, simmer pots, plug-ins, skin care, make-up, soaps, lotion, car fresheners. They are always adding something new so the selections is always increasing.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011