What is something GOOD that happened in your day? Let's hear it....Anything?

Can be anything.....anything at all that's good, that happened in your day today.simple smile

I paid a bunch of bills today!  That's always a GOOD thing to me in these tough times, got that stuff off my back til next month!...WooHoo! 

I got in the pool for 2 whole hours with our puppies and watched them swim their little 'hineys' off. 

I really enjoyed myself for awhile out there....Sunshine was beautiful!!  Hot ...but beautiful.

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 7:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Today was fabulous, just like the previous 2 days. Amazing!

My kids played outside for way over an hour, my son had a friend at the fire station we visited and they gave each other a hug (he has had a real problem meeting friends), my older daughter and her friends played "ring around the rosie" with my younger daughter, who finally felt part of the "older girl" group.

We went on a walk and my son gave me a flower. There was time after the fire station to go to the Y and exercise and read. My youngest asked for a burrito and ate it (she's 2 and loves Mexican food, woo-hoo!)

My kids did watercolors and had fun and didn't make a mess.

They are all well and wonderful. I felt strong and healthy. The day was perfect, warm and breezy.

My husband is going to share a beer with me and I have a green tea mochi for dessert.

Life is good here!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• It's my husband's birthday and that makes my day great! :)
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• There is food in my cupboards and fridge and freezer! I made myself a big breakfast and a big lunch!!! Yay!! :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i bowled my best game ever..EVER!!! 3 spares and 2 strikes in a row!!

101pts. LMBO!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I had a dark chocolate candy bar.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Hubby won 150. in military appreciation drawing... Then we donated it to the Air Force Aid Society... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• SUBWAY! Yum :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My boys didnt fight today lol.. a mommy's simple joy.. Oh and we got 2 checks from our Inc. because we paid more then we ended up having to on a bill..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have an almost 4 yo granddaughter. We were in Target today. She was singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - not loudly, but not softly either. She was just happy and singing. Everyone who walked by just smiled. (I was shopping like it was no big deal, so she would keep singing. But, inside, I was grinning from ear to ear!)

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm off tomorrow so no worries tonite. :)
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011