What is your opinion about this? i know for a fact i am pregnant

UPDATE 6/15 I took the pregnancy test it came back negative they tested me for any virus and I didn't have any. they felt around on ma stomach and felt it was not normal and now I just got some blood work done again. now they saying they think I'm pregnant. so why do you think they making difficult to find out? I had sibilings and friends who went through what I'm going through and all they had to do was get an ultrasound.now they just called me saying my blood test is negative. but we don't have a good hospitial because its #1 for mistakes so people have to go out of town to find out what's wrong with them. so they still have their doubts that I might be pregnant...they said that it could be my cycle messing up because its a week early now I gotta get referred to another city hospital as usual in one to 2 weeks I gotta come back and I'm not they still hollering i could be pregnant...please tell me your opinion about this...and im sitting here sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy and woman is different. Some women are bale to test positive right away and others have to wait about 2 weeks to get an accurate test. It just depends on how long your body for the HCG to build up. If you are like me you took like 10 tests the first few days of your missed period. I actually had to wait about a week and a half to get a positive test. So if I were you I would just wait and test again. Urine tests are very accurate once the HCG is built up enough. I had this same question and went to babycenter.com and found the answer that helped calm my nerves. They have answers from professionals and moms too. Plus you can sign up for weekly updates about the growth of your baby.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I would go to another hospital and request an ultrasound or just say you think might be pregnant. You could always go to an OB or your regular doctor too. Good luck.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Well it's not like time won't tell or anything.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You can't wait. You do know that if you are pregnant eventually you'll know even without any tests?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I think I would just wait it out. Many hospitals do not do ultrasounds unless there is a reason to do so. If your blood work is negative than the hospital feels there is no reason. Their hands could be tied because of your insurance.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Often early ultrasounds will not give a definitive answer of pregnancy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011