Married man adult content

what do i do? emotionally (not sexually) involved with a man who is married and he now tells me because his wife is not haveing sex with him he is getting it somewhere else. he does not know if he will even leave his wife. he says he needs to make sure he can get everything with the house kids job cars all settled before making a commitment to me. do i wait and see or move on? i would be ok with waiting if he would tell me for sure that he will be with me. aaah i feel so friggin stupid. i dont think he is trying to hurt me but at this point i dont even know if i care.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I think this is gonna end badly for everyone if you dont get out now. If he is having sex with someone other than his wife why would he leave the wife for you..wouldnt it be her?? I dont think you are a priority to him it seems he already has his hands full juggling all this mess. Maybe he likes the thrill and attention of juggling all these women (thinking he is womanizer or hot sh*t when chances are he isnt) If you stay I think you are setting yourself up for heart break but it is your decision.
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Men rarely leave their wives for the person their having an affair with. They stand to lose too much, especially when kids are involved. You can stay if you want, but in my opinion it would be a waste of your time. And say he does leave his wife for you, who's to say he won't do the same thing to you in the future? Sounds like more trouble than any man is worth.
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Do u really think he's going to leave his wife n family for you? And do u really think she's not sleeping with him anymore? How would you like it if you were married and someone was involved with ur husband???? Your going to get hurt!! Badly
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• friggin stupid,
    well you got that is exactly right
    he is using his wife
    he is using you
    and you say he is getting sex somewhere else, the he is using that woman too

i am sorry, is there ANY question what you should do here?!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You obviously should never get involved with a married man in the first place. Chances are he will not leave his wife especially if you two are not having sex...sex motivates a man. I am in no way encouraging this, I just think if he's going to get it (sex) somewhere and if he isn't having it with his wife or you then it's going to be someone else. You should move on asap! before your feelings get stronger for this loser and you end up getting hurt.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• all i can say is leave because once a cheater always a cheater
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You really feel okay with taking someone else's man? You have to question if he'll commit? Seriously! He's already shown you he can't commit by violating vows he made before God and everyone else for a piece of ass. Sad.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Why would you possibly want a man who has absolutely no send of loyalty and integrity! What a loser!

Answer by missanc at 7:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i feel so friggin stupid.--

well..sorry, but you are in control here. drop him like a hotmess potato and move on , sister!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Seriously move on. Who wants to be in a relationship with someone who's willing to cheat on their wife? Even if she won't have sex with him (there may be reasons for this), there's no justification for cheating. What is it that YOU are looking for, if you're even willing to put yourself in this situation?? Do you tend to fall for unavailable men? Might be time to separate yourself from this guy and do some soul searching. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011