I think it is time again to post your fake stupid question...or....

or we can keep reading some of the questions today
lmao!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sarcasmDo u think I am prego? I haven't had my period in 2 months, my boobs are sore, I am crying all the time..;whats wrong with me?????? Should I get a prego test?????

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Oh I get it..okay here's one:
    MY baby daddy hits and kicks me calls me names swears at me all in front of the babies cheats on me by bringing all his girlfriends in our house and sleeping with them in our bed then its my job to clean up after them and i have to work 50 hours a week because my baby daddy doesn't like to work hed rather stay home with his girlfriends in my house and play video games or go to his friends' house and party with them and his girlfriends and do drugs and drink...should I leave him???? What would you do?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i havent had my period for 9 months and now i'm suddenly feeling the urge to push...do you think i might be pregnant???
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Looking for a unique name for my soon to be unique special child..what do you think of the name Younique? what about Eyemspecial? I just can't decide.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I haven't had my period in 6 months.. I gained like 20 lbs... and I keep feeling weird feelings in my belly.. like there is something in there.. I'm really emotional.. my back hurts and I am hungry constantly.. I cry over commercials.. It's really weird...
    Am I pregnant??? Should I take a test??? How much are DNA tests ? Can I buy them at CVS? How about a doctor.. is it necessary I see one.. Or just ask all my questions on here?? Please help!! I don't know what to do.. and please don't be mean.. I have never done this before.

^How was that? bahhahahahhah ;)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• So I cheated on my SO with his brother during a family BBQ.. his brother is married and has 7 kids and his wife is a great woman.. she is so sweet and always is so nice to me.. But I can't stop banging my SO's brother everytime we have family get togethers...I really love him but I don't know what to do.. I also love my SO..
    Please don't be mean.. I am not trying to start drama on here.. I just need your advice.. Please ask me anything.. But nothing mean and nasty.. Please justify me being a whore...please.

^ and that one.. I am on a roll tonight ;)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My fake stupid question is: "How can I legally get rid of my *&^($#% boss?"
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• This is kind of fun..How many can we post?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterOhhhhh U all just crack me up!!! Especially u happymom!!!LOLOLOL Oh and u 2 Emmajosmommy!

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Just to have fun!!!!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011