Couponing Question

I'm stumped. Do these extreme couponers have MORE THAN 1 coupon PER ITEM? If so, for say 30 items, they would need 30 seperate coupons..............can someone please tell me if this is correct?

kdsmom121

Asked by kdsmom121 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Shopping

• Ok here it goes. In the perfect situation you would have a manufacturers coupon AND a store coupon for ONE item. If you plan it out well then you smack your coupons onto an item when it goes on SALE. You have to be really organized about it. Make sure you know stores' coupon policy, because they can vary. You can sign up on store and manufacturers websites for coupons, get ecoupons that download on your store cards, such as your kroger card or CVS card. With extreme couponing you buy multiple sunday papers to get more than just one copy of all the coupons. You can buy coupons on ebay and craigslist.....

BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 7:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I wish I could figure out how they do that. I've watched those shows over and over again but they don't seem to give you any guidelines that are helpful. Good Luck.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Thanks Meooma. That drives me crazy! They give you 2 pieces of bread but no bologna!
    kdsmom121

Comment by kdsmom121 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I really don't know, but I am curious too. Most of the coupons that I find are $1 off 2 items. I don't know where they get these coupons and how they get that many.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Yes. For instance I have said my mil is one of these extreme coupon queens lol, she brought me 20 coupons for $75 cent off any mustard and they double them at my store. So I could go buy 20 of these mustards and actually make money off them.

Answer by gemgem at 7:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• You ladies are priceless!!!! You have no idea how many other websites had NO IDEA!! God bless your cotton socks, you just relieved my Tylenol consumption!
    kdsmom121

Comment by kdsmom121 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011