Potty training

how old was your son when you started potty training?

my son is 2 yrs 7months and is just starting to talk with help from specialist.  his father who he sees on the weekends thinks hes ready to be potty trained , while i do not feel he should be rushed into it.

anythoughts, when hes home or daycare , he wakes up from nap soaked..  and  he cant completely communicate that he needs to go

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• started at 2 and worked on it off and on he was done a little over 3.
    DD I did not push the issue, I got her a potty, books and she saw videos and such but I never asked her to go or 'trained her' per say . She trained her self. a few months before she was 3, she was about 85% on her own I encouraged her to finish it up bu getting her panties.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• each kid is different but my 21 month twins i let them without the diaper during the day and every time the get wet show the potty. that i did to my son 8 years old and works. good luck.
    satwins

Answer by satwins at 12:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2011