Trouble with Changing Background Images?

I am trying to change my background image to one that I have uploaded to my computer. When I go to the "Advanced Profile Customization", no image upload box pops up when I click on "Change Image". Nothing at all happens. I've changed this before and had no trouble. I don't seem to notice anything wrong with the rest of the editing process. Is there something wrong with my computer OR is there trouble with this on CafeMom? Anyone else have this problem or any advice?

NikkiMomof2grls

Asked by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I routinely change mine and yes I have run into that issue a time or two. If you haven't already done so, try clearing your browser's cache/cookies, then reboot your browser. That usually works for me.

If you continue having problems, I recommend contacting CafeMom using the "contact us" at the bottom of the page so they can check into the problem for you. HTH!

Emjay

Answer by Emjay at 1:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008