Have you ever experienced this? (and it is NOT morning sickness lol)

in the morning i have been feeling very nauseous until about lunchtime. i haven't really felt this way other than when i was pregnant with my second baby and had morning sickness. i am not pregnant since i have an iud. what else could it be? it's an on-going thing now. i have tried just eating a regular breakfast when it first started but it made me feel worse. now i am on the same old diet i used for morning sickness....chamomile tea and unsalted saltines. i really hope it's nothing major, but i really am baffled! i hope someone has gone through this before and can give me some ideas! thanks.

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Health

• if it were me the iud would be making me feel that way...I'm super sensitive to most forms of birth control and they make me feel ill
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 7:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i don't think it's that....i have had it for a year and a half now. this has just started in the past week or so.
    princessbeth79

Comment by princessbeth79 (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I have been getting like this for the past few weeks, although mine is in the night time(and no I don't eat a lot lol). It is so bas that I wake up in my sleep gagging. If I haven't got my tubes tied I would be thinking I am pregnant. I have to have a sprite on the nightstand at night time. So you are not the only one :)
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Just because you have an iud, does not mean you are not pregnant. Have you taken a test yet? I would. Also, ask your doctor about your sugar levels...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• so it wouldn't be the iud then you should see a DR. it could be a thyroid or a one in a million pregnancy or something only he can figure out,
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:36 AM on Jun. 16, 2011