I want a job not a business, need HELP !

My husband had to have back surgery and is out of a job and now I need a job to replace income lost, I have kids to feed and bills to pay any online work thats legit and doesnt required a fee? no avon or other sales

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can look at lionbridge or leapforce but the jobs are really not there. They don't pay enough.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 8:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• bumphome jobs are hard to come by. gave you a bump!! Good luck with your search!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• it's more likely you'll find more income and more opportunities outside the home
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:52 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:33 AM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Unless you've been with a company for years and proven yourself capable reality is you aren't going to have much luck finding a "job" where you earn a paycheck...or at least not one where you'll earn "live off of" money. Sadly hun, they just are not there so much, if they were everyone laid off and struggling would already be doing these jobs!

If you want to work from home the best bet is some sort of business, whether with a direct selling company, babysitting, cleaning homes, organizing parties for people, selling outgrown toys and clothes on craigslist or ebay....those are the viable "at home options"!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:22 AM on Jun. 16, 2011