Father's Day?

I need ideas! What to give my husband from our 18 month old son? Money is kind of tight. Help please!!

HollySebeck

Asked by HollySebeck at 7:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• been there, if you have a computer with card programs on it, make him a card and give him love. make a favorite dish, maybe one that his mom use to make him (pleasee dont take that wrong). draw a picture of your baby's hands and feet and put a little saying on it. something like, i might have little hands and feet, but next week they will be bigger. lol. good luck
    shelbell210

Answer by shelbell210 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• My little one who is 2 is big into tracing hands. Really he just colors around my hand or his, but he thinks he is tracing. My hubby loves pictures that our son does for him. We will make daddy a card and have his favorite meal. good luck!
    lah0027

Answer by lah0027 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2011