Can prenatual pills cause chest pains?

i took my pills and noticedfeeling sick so i stopped and the chest pains stopped well i started taking a diff kind a few weeks after that and they are starting again is this normal or is there a prob. im over looking i take them at night after i eat

Brit0001

Asked by Brit0001 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like they're causing heartburn.
    Switch to Flintstones chewables

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I dont think its the prenatal vitamins, but probably more the food. What kind of pain is it? It could be heart burn, or indigestion pain. Talk to your doc about it at your next appt.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• are you being serious about the flintstones? and its not heartburn my boss told me it was either the pills like a side effect or just stress like a panic attack...
    Brit0001

Comment by Brit0001 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• hmm, well, I dont know then. My best guess is the food is causing it bc you said it happens after you eat. Look up online the side effects of the type you are taking, and see what it says. And then I would just talk to your doc. Good luck
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• tarrar2 do u mind if i message you and give you more details and see what ur advice is then? please if ya have time
    Brit0001

Comment by Brit0001 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• yes,you can take 2 Flintstones instead. The pill might be getting stuck in your esophagus. Try taking it with a 12 oz glass of water

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• ok thank you butterflyblue
    Brit0001

Comment by Brit0001 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2011