Bloody discharge after orgasms adult content

I have been having bloody discharge after orgasms. My paps have been clean(due for another in August). At first I thought that it may have something to do with penetration but then I masturbated externally a few times to just see if it still happened.....and it did. I do have an apt with my OBGYN but it's not for a couple of weeks and I wondered if anyone else had this problem. Thanks in advance for advise!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Health

• Not sure if its normal..heres a bump..hope its nothing serious!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I read online that lots of other women seem to have this issue too but none of them seem to want to go to the dr! thanks for the bump!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• i hope u are able to find out what it is and that its nothing to serious.good luck!
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• sure there is some concern on your part. men seem to penetrate pass the vaginal walls and against the womb. it is not healthy for us to have this go on there is something going on down there... wonder what the doctor is going to say..let's pray nothing serious
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 10:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2011