Pregnancy success stories after miscarriages?

I would just love to hear some success stories following one or more miscarriages. We are TTC again after 2 losses so would love to hear how some of you have overcome these hurdles and went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby!

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 8:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• :) I miscarried in 2008, and now am 35 weeks with our baby girl! SO far have had an easy pregnancy... my doctor calls me boring! We are getting close and I cannot wait to meet her! Congrats and Good luck!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• What a wonderful story! Thanks for posting!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm really sorry for your losses. I had a m/c with my first pregnancy. Everything looked normal until I had an u/s around 10 weeks and found that the baby had passed several weeks before. My body just didn't figure it out. I went on to have a natural m/c about a week or ten days later. After that, I went on to have three successful pregnancies... I did find out that my progesterone was low, though it likely was not a factor in my miscarriage. When I was pg with my son (first living baby) I had heavy bleeding that might have been due to low progesterone, but he was okay. For my next pregnancy I was having trouble conceiving due to low progesterone and my doctor supplemented me for the first tri- we hoped it would prevent any further bleeding but no luck, although the baby was okay. With my third I was also on progesterone and that time had a textbook easy pregnancy. Hang in there- it will happen! ((HUGS))!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I had an early miscarriage. The baby grew to 8 weeks and I carried to 10 weeks. We got pregnant very soon after we lost the baby---so soon that I never got my period after the miscarriage. My menstral cycle was all out of whack then. Anyway, we got pregnant and had a happy and healthy 8 lbs. 13 oz baby boy who we named Grant.

Keep trying and stay positive! Best of luck to you! :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I had a m/c at 6w with my first pregnancy, I got pregnant again right away and had my oldest son who is almost 13. We also had a m/c at 12 after my second son, we got pregnant again a few months later and had our third son who is turning 5 tomorrow. Good luck to you.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I had two miscarriages before my first daughter, and one after her, then successfully carried my second daughter till 37 weeks and she was born perfectly healthy. And I'm pregnant now with my third. :) Never lose hope!
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I had a miscarriage when my son was 5. It was truly devastating. I didn't try for a while after that. Finally, we started trying again. We tried for a while, then I had a beautiful baby girl. Then I got lax on birth control thinking I really had to try to get pregnant, and oops!!! another baby! We now have 3!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• So great to hear of your success stories! Keep them coming! It is encouraging to hear!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I had an ectopic pregnancy before I had my first (who was born perfectly healthy). I also had a miscarriage before I had my second son in June 08 and was pregnant again by September.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Wow! You are fertile! LOL!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2011