I hate it when it rains and all of the sudden my netflix sloooooows doooooooown....

All I want is to sit here fold my laundry and watch my shows! Is that so much to ask? I mean I *need* to see what happened to Ally McBeal in this episode! lmao!! The rain here is a mixed blessing. Cool temps. Crappy internet reception.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean. I am watching Medium right now and I am crossing my fingers that Netflix doesn't slow down or go out again.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Ours does it too..you are not ALONE in this..LOL.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• That's a bummer. The microwave cuts ours - if the kids are trying to watch something while I'm making lunch or anything, they can count on interruptions. I haven't notice weather making it worse though. Idk if it makes a difference that we stream through our Wii?
    Anonymous

• that sucks
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2011