Poor little Caylee Anthony

Body may have been found.what are your thoughts about this case?What do you think Casey will say now?

momangel05

Asked by momangel05 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she will still try to lie until they smack her so hard in the face with evidence she will break and fess up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Poor little girl, I figured she was probabvly gone but still had hopes of finding her alive, I would love to hear whar Casey has to say now
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i think she should rot in jail...as far as the body.
    i really think the grandparents should have the right to barry it.
    also think the mother should go and be forced to watch the furnural..to see what she had done to her lo. Also listen to what ppl have to say watch videos look at pics...I mean if someone is murdered..the murdered family has to see them so i think if she murdered her own daughter she should have to face and seen what she has done
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I never thought about that mama2twins07..I agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• she's in lovimg hands now, no more fear for that little angel ~
    casey should freaking rot right beside scott peterson!
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 6:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• This makes me very sad, but very relieved. That way once its proved this is her, the mother can finally be held accountable for what she did or contributed to. Without a body, they couldn't really do anything to her. Shes been safe with God for awhile now, and frankly, with a mother like that....shes in a better place. It really makes me sick to my stomach.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:59 AM on Dec. 12, 2008