Those of you that spend time posting about every symptom, have enough time and organization to give us your last menstrual period while also having enough money to afford internet and a computer please tell me what part of the country you live.

I am going to make a fortune selling pregnancy test in that area. You can buy them for a buck at the dollar store so i am going to put them on sale for a dollar fifty.

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 8:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You mean like.. "I had sex unprotected 15 times in the past month and I haven't had my period.. and I am feeling sick and peeing alot.. and having discharge...am I pregnant??"

bahahhahahha I love those questions .
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Can I be your business partner with you? We can split the profits! (Reminding me this is the Just for Fun section :).)
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Ladies! Ladies! Please...... Chill!
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Ha ha! It can be annoying but you can choose to skip over them.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• are they really a buck now?, when I was pregnant they were like $15 and up. It was cheaper to go to the Dr and pay my $10 copay then buy a test LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• If it bothers you that much, then go back to the crazy for credits section. Most of the women that post that are just looking for advice, friendship, or someone to help reassure them or calm their nerves.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• wow I just posted a question because another question said post a fake question. If my question bothers you so much skip everything you see from me. Sweet day
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I do skip them :-)
    vntNyll

• So, putting down people is now a "fake" question?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• JeremysMom, I am truly sorry that I offended you in anyway. It was not meant to be offensive please accept my apology and lets have fun.

Cafemomoftwo217, yes but we should up the price two dollars per test now, just to give us a good profit.
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2011